If you are looking for the IP Address of your wireless printer, you will find below different methods to find Printer IP Address in Windows 10.
Find Printer IP Address in Windows 10
Dec 16, 2019 Mac-connected printers support most of the printing and AIO features you can access on a Windows machine. (Any features not usable with Macs are usually detailed on the printer manufacturer's. Right-click on the Start button and click on Run. In Run Command window, type Control Panel and click on OK. On Control Panel screen, click on View Devices and Printers link located under Hardware and Sound section. On the next screen, right-click on the Printer and click on Printer. Print, scan, and share with your HP Printer anytime, anywhere! HP Smart makes printing and scanning easier than ever and puts the tools you need at your fingertips: Set up and manage your HP printer directly from the app View printer status and send prints on-the-go Print, scan, and share documents and images directly from your computer Crop and adjust your scanned images Use.
Similar to any other connected device, a wireless printer is identified on the network by its own unique IP Address.
This allows other devices on the network to identify the wireless printer and connect to your printer using its IP Address.
App Windows Printer By Ip Mac Free
In general, users want to known the IP Address of Printer to troubleshoot connectivity problems and also to Add Printer using IP Address.
1. Find Printer IP Address by Printing Configuration Sheet
Many Wireless Printers list IP Address on the configuration page, which can be printed by pressing and holding the Power button for 10 seconds.
On some other printers, the Configuration page can be printed by going to the Control or Settings Panel located on the Printer (Usually by going to Menu > Information > Print Configuration).
If your printer is different, check the User Manual to see if the IP Address is listed or if it provides a method to print the Configuration page.
2. Find Printer IP Address From Router
If the Network Printer uses DHCP, you should be able to find its IP Address by logging into the Router.
1. Switch ON the printer, so that it can connect to the Router.
2. Open Chrome or any other Web browser on your computer > type Router iP Address into the Address bar and press the Enter Key.
Note: Your Router may have a different IP Address, see this article for more information: How to Find Router IP Address.
3. On the next screen, Login to the Router by entering your Router User Name and Password.
4. Once you are logged-in, you should be able to find the IP Address by going to Wireless Clients List (under DHCP or Advanced section).
Note: Above steps may not be applicable or vary, depending on the model of your Router. Refer to the Router Manual or visit the Manufacturers website for the exact details.
3. Find Printer IP Address Using Settings
You can find the IP address of printer by going to the Settings Menu on your Windows 10 Computer.
1. Open Settings on your computer and click on the Devices tab.
2. On the next screen, click on Printers and Scanners in the left-pane. In the right-pane, select your Printer and click on the Manage option.
4. On the next screen, select you printer and click on Printer Properties option.
5. On Printer Properties screen, you should find the Printer IP Address in “Location” section of the General tab.
If you cannot find Printer IP Address in General tab, click on the Ports Tab and select the Port that has the check mark.
Widen the first column (Port) to see if the IP Address is listed. If not, click on Configure Port option and you should be able to see IP Address on the next screen.
4. Find Printer IP Address Using Control Panel
If you are unable to print the configuration page, you can find the IP Address of your Printer by going to Printer Properties page.
1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Run.
2. In Run Command window, type Control Panel and click on OK.
3. On Control Panel screen, click on View Devices and Printers link located under Hardware and Sound section.
4. On the next screen, right-click on the Printer and click on Printer Properties option.
5. On the next screen, you should be able to find Printer IP Address in Location section of General tab.
If you do not find Printer IP Address in the General tab, click on the Ports Tab > select the Port with the check mark and widen the Port column.
If IP Address is not listed in the Port column, click on Configure Port option and you should be able to see IP Address on the next screen.
App Windows Printer By Ip Mac Address
3. Find Printer IP Address Using Command Prompt
1. Right-click on Start and click on Command Prompt.
2. On Command Prompt screen, type netstat -r and press the Enter key.
Once the command is executed, you will find IP Address of all network connections listed, including the IP Address of your wireless printer.
Change Printer Ip Windows 10
Note: This method won’t work if the printer is going through network or connectivity problems.