PostgreSQL for MAC – This app was build by PostgreSQL Global Development Group and updated into the latest version at February, 14th 2019. Download PostgreSQL 11.2 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ A powerful, open source relational database system.
PostgreSQL for Mac Download
- PostgreSQL for Mac is a collection of graphical tools for using and managing PostgreSQL servers, as well as the server itself installable on any Mac running OS X version 10.5.x. Also included as part of the package is the PGSQLKit framework, an open source framework for developers to leverage the power of PostgreSQL in their own applications.
- May 22, 2020 The Postgres.app user interface, written in Swift. This is the native Mac app that you see when you double click Postgres.app in the Finder. For compatibility reasons we build the different parts on different versions of macOS. The binaries for PostgreSQL 9.4.
- To install PostgreSQL on a Mac computer, head over to and click on the button as shown in the following figure (version 9.4.21) - Now, navigate to the location where the installer got downloaded.
PostgreSQL for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). A powerful, open source relational database system. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PostgreSQL for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
We provide these downloads for people who are still on older versions of macOS, but we no longer update them. If you are running macOS 10.10 or later, you can use Postgres.app v2.1.x with the modern UI. If you have an even older Mac, you can use the Legacy version of Postgres.app (supports only a single version of PostgreSQL). PgAdmin can be used on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. We listed it first as it’s the most used GUI tool for PostgreSQL and it’s the only native PostgreSQL GUI tool in our list.
|App Name||PostgreSQL for Mac App|
|File Size||151 MB|
|Developer||PostgreSQL Global Development Group|
|Update||February, 14th 2019|
|Version||PostgreSQL 11.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.10 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PostgreSQL for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PostgreSQL for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PostgreSQL for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PostgreSQL for Mac !
Postgresql 9.3 Download
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Mysql Workbench for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PostgreSQL for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PostgreSQL for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PostgreSQL for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PostgreSQL for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PostgreSQL for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PostgreSQL for Mac from your MAC!
PostgreSQL for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PostgreSQL for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. PostgreSQL for Mac is an app for MAC that developed by PostgreSQL Global Development Group Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.
CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more – all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
Download Postgres 9.4 App Machine
- Recommendation: You may find more Premium Adobe assets (Photoshop actions, Lightroom Presets, After Effects Templates, Premier Pro Transitions,... LUTs, Sound Effects, and many premium Tutorial Courses) for Free Download from one of our other sources here: https://gfxdrug.com (was adobedownload.org).
Download Postgres 9.4 App Mac Pro
- CAN NOT DOWNLOAD: Some probably encounter the following error: This site can’t be reached ...sundryfiles.com’s server IP address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. In this case, please use Google DNS and you will get rid of trouble.
- If downloaded file can not be extracted (file corrupted...), please make sure you have downloaded the file completely and don't use Winzip, it sucks! We would recommend using The Unarchiver.
- By reason, the App does not work and can not be opened. Mostly, just Disable the Gatekeeper, and you get rid of troubles.