Mar 31, 2014 Exercise Prescription Software, Online or Desktop – Which is best for me? March 31, 2014 Whether you are a physical therapist, a physician, athletic trainer, wellness coach or personal trainer, there comes a time when it is obvious that in order to do a proper job, an exercise software system for home exercises or fitness programs is needed.
- Exercise Prescription Software For Mac Windows 10
- Exercise Prescription Software For Mac Download
- Exercise Prescription Software For Mac Free
- Exercise Prescription Software For Mac Pro
- Phydeo is an iOS and Android application designed specifically for health professionals, enabling them to prescribe exercises to patients in less than 15 seconds. Back home, the patient views a beautiful page showing your clinic’s logo and colors, along with a video of himself executing the exercise perfectly.
- Physiotools exercise software gives you access to one of the world’s most comprehensive exercise libraries. Print custom home exercise programs or send exercises and videos to your clients via email or the Physiotools app. Physiotools is also available in multiple languages. See all features.
This list of exercise prescription software contains software packages related to the sending or printing of exercise instructions commonly used by physiotherapists.
- BPM Rx is an online exercise prescription program used by physical therapists/physios and personal trainers to create exercise handouts.
- BlueJay Engage  is a mobile application for physical therapy in which therapists send treatment plans with videos to patients' mobile devices and monitor progress on self-reported graphs.
- Enhance Therapy  a web application software to create custom home exercises that you can email to patients or print out.
- Exercise Expert  is a desktop software for Windows to create custom home exercise handouts for fitness.
- Exercise Prescriber  is an online exercise prescription software tool that allows clinicians to send narrated video clips of home exercises to their patients email or mobile phone. It also allows clinicians to send online infopgaes from a database of 60 common musculoskeletal conditions.
- Exercise Pro Live  is cloud based (Windows, Mac, Pads) exercise prescription service providing exercise video and handouts for fitness and rehabilitation.
- Exercise Pro  is a desktop software for Windows to create custom home exercise handouts for fitness and rehabilitation.
- ExerciseSoftware.com  Online exercise software system for physiotherapy, fitness and exercise rehab specialists. Includes a fully customizable exercise collection.
- EXPERT tool  Online application that assists physicians and healthcare professionals in choosing and adopting the optimal exercise intervention in patients with various CVDs and/or a combination of risk factors.
- MedBridge is an online home exercise prescription software for rehabilitation professionals. It includes thousands of video-based exercises, hundreds of patient education resources, a patient portal, and a patient mobile app.
- Mavenlive is an online exercise prescription software for creating completely customized exercises programs
- MediGraph is a physical therapy software package which includes support for customized exercises programs
- Myclinicspace is an online exercise prescription tool for health professionals to deliver video and exercise images to patients. Generate PDF handouts for patients.
- MyPtPro is a patient mobile application and website accessible home exercise prescription SaaS for rehabilitative care.
- PT Wired is a unique home exercise program software that is designed to function as both an engaging exercise prescription software and a marketing platform. Each PT practice receives a fully branded mobile app (iOS, Android and web) with their name, logo, and color scheme. PTs are able to build a patient's HEP by selecting from 3000+ exercises, aided by smart search, filters, and program templates. PTs can also upload their own videos. Once a patient begins using the app, a PT can track their progress on the patient's dashboard.
- Patient Pal or Pt Pal is web and app based software that works on any modern web browser. Clinicians send their prescription to the patient. Patients can view their exercises or tasks on their phones and send feedback to the clinician or surgeon. Handouts can be generated electronically.
PTStudio is an online exercise prescription software that has a user interface and animated exercises in seven different languages. Also free version available
- PacPacs is an online exercise prescription and patient management package
- PhysioTools is an online exercise prescription program (Windows, Mac and handheld devices including the iPad) to generate completely customized patient handouts in paper form or digitally including video on mobile devices.
- Physitrack is a platform for exercise prescription, patient education, Telehealth and outcomes measurement, with versions for web browsers and native apps (iOS + Android).
- PhysioTrack is web based software that works on any modern web browser. Patients can view their exercises on their phones and send feedback to the Physio. Handouts can be generated electronically, on paper or by mobile app.
- PhysPrac is an iPad/iPhone application for creating, storing, editing and sending exercise programs to patients via email.
Exercise Prescription Software For Mac Windows 10
- Rehab Guru is a comprehensive multi-platform tool aiding physiotherapists, coaches, athletes and other medical professionals to prescribe exercises for their clients.
- Rehab My Patient is an online exercise software program for therapists to print and email exercise hand-outs to patients. Complete customization on mobile, tablet or desktop. Diary tracking, and evidence-based.
- The Rehab Lab is an online exercise prescription package for generating patient handouts as PDF documents
- SimpleSet Pro is an advanced web application for physical therapy exercise prescription.
- Set4Theapy  School-based educational software for physical, occupational, and speech therapists.
- TrackActive is an exercise prescription software, customisable and evidence-based. Patients can access their rehabilitation programmes via web login or by mobile app.
Exercise Prescription Software For Mac Download
- Visual Health Information (VHI) offers computer-based, customizable software for exercise prescription, with multiple options for add-on exercise packages.
- WebPT is a web-based physical therapy software solution providing integrated exercise programs for physical therapy clinics of all sfe all.
- WorkOutConnect PT Therapist enables therapy professionals to create & share physical therapy protocols with clients & patients available on the web, iOS, Android devices.
Exercise Prescription Software For Mac Free
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2010-06-23. Retrieved 2010-05-15.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^'Exercise Software by VHI'. www.vhikits.com. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
Exercise Prescription Software For Mac Pro
LINCOLN, Neb., Dec. 29, 2014 - MacPractice, the leader in the development of best-in-class practice management and clinical software for Macs, iPads and iPhones and associated services for physicians, dentists, chiropractors and eye care professionals, today announced enhancements to eRx, an ePrescribing option currently within MacPractice. eRx allows MacPractice users to securely prescribe all substances within the same efficient workflow on either a Mac with MacPractice MD, DDS, DC or 20/20 or using an iPad with MacPractice iEHR, utilizing robust patient safety features for drug reviews and managed care checks. eRx satisfies the certification requirement for New York State providers who all must ePrescribe by March 27, 2015.
'The development of eRx is truly a testament to strong communication with our customers, and our commitment to the delivery of solutions that fill all of their specific needs,' said Mark Hollis, MacPractice co-founder and CEO. 'We are proud to launch solution options that demonstrate such a high level of performance.'
With eRx, MacPractice now supports electronic prescribing and controlled substance prescribing in conjunction with NewCrop. The eRx interface is tightly integrated within MacPractice and NewCrop, allowing users to safely and securely write prescriptions and transmit them to pharmacies directly from within MacPractice. Not only does this eliminate redundant data entry to create a prescription, it also reduces future work by mobilizing a prescription history in the patient's clinical record for use in several other MacPractice Abilities and products.
MacPractice iEHR for iPad facilitates mobile electronic prescribing, allowing providers to prescribe during the patient encounter directly within the same clinical documentation form. Providers can view a history of all patient prescriptions sent from any device with a MacPractice product (iPad or desktop), with the same secure NewCrop interface integration and ePrescribe features found in MacPractice for desktop.
Beyond basic electronic prescription transmission, eRx also offers an all-doctor drug history with managed care connectivity, drug information and interaction reviews, managed care formularies, automated drug/allergy checks, patient education literature in 18 languages, and drug history reporting. Additional features include renewal requests, formulary checking, common drug and pharmacy lists, and drug sets.
eRx has achieved Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS) certification, allowing users to prescribe Schedule II-V controlled substances electronically, and transmit scheduled drugs through NewCrop. Pharmacies that accept controlled substance electronic prescriptions (more than 40% of pharmacies in 49 U.S. States and the District of Columbia) are highlighted in the commonly used pharmacy list. Controlled substances are securely identity-verified, and each transmission is assigned a PIN through Verizon Universal Identity Services, an identity-proofing method that ensures each prescription sent meets federal regulations.
To learn more about eRx, or about MacPractice practice management or clinical software for Macs, iPads and iPhones, please contact MacPractice.
MacPractice, Inc. is a client centric practice management and clinical software development firm, comprised of highly experienced and caring individuals, dedicated to the development and support of best-of-class Macintosh software and associated services for physicians, dentists, chiropractors, and eye care professionals. MacPractice's products have achieved 2011 and 2014 ONC certification. MacPractice is one of the top 38 EHR vendor members of HIMSS EHRA (Electronic Health Record Association) that advises the ONC, HHS and CMS. MacPractice is a contributing member of Commonwell Alliance. MacPractice is one of Medical Economics' Top 50 EHRs in 2014 and is a signer of the EHR Vendor Code of Conduct.