- Hp Laserjet 200 Colormfp M276nw Ink
- Hp Laserjet Pro 200 Color Mfp M276nw Software For Mac Free
- Hp Laserjet 200 Color Mfp Driver
An awesome team of students from our education program made this wiki.
This troubleshooting page will help you find common issues with the HP Laserjet Pro 200 Color MFP M276nw and how to potentially solve these issues.
Paper Jamming or Not Feeding Properly
The device is unable to take in paper to print. The device is warning you of a paper jam.
Paper Jammed in the Printer
To remove a paper jam, strongly tug on the paper using two hands to remove it from the device. Jams can occur in the document feeder, rear doors, paper trays, etc.
Damaged Paper in Bad Conditions
It is possible for the paper to be too humid or too dry. If it is too humid, remove the first 10 sheets of paper. If it is too dry, flex the paper around to get rid of the built up static electricity.
Improperly Loaded Paper
Shop for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw Printer at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Shop for HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw Streamline office tasks with a wireless-enabled color MFP that provides touchscreen access to business apps.2, 4 Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.3 Boost productivity with versatile scan, fax, and copy options.
- This last post did the job! Software runs as before again 🙂 THANKS YOU SO MUCH Shlomi! ShlomiL (Provost) posted a new reply in Scanning, Faxing, and Copying on 11:53 AM. Subject: Re: LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw won't scan anymore.
- HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276nw. Genuine HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw, M276nw Tray 2 Self-Repair Roller Kit, Paper Jam Kit. Genuine New HP Brand LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw, M276nw Maintenance Kit. Genuine New HP Brand RM1-8780-000 OEM HP 200 OEM Fixing Assembly.
Make sure the paper tray is not overloaded. If it is, remove the appropriate amount of paper so the paper will load into the printer. If it still does not work, make sure that the paper is lined up correctly. Remove the paper stack, tap it on a flat surface to realign the edges, insert the stack back into the printer, and try to print again.
Worn, Dirty, or Broken Rollers
To make sure the rollers are smooth and clean, use a damp cloth to clear off any built up dust or debris. If the rollers are too worn or damaged, you may need to replace them. You can see how to replace/fix your printer’s rollers in the roller replacement guide.
Lines or Color Bands in Scans and Copies
When scanning or copying, the image is faint or full of vertical lines.
Dirty Scanning Assembly
First, test both the flatbed and automatic document feeder (ADF) by loading a sheet of paper into both and running a test black copy.
- If the lines occur from the flatbed, or the automatic document feeder, but not both: Then there is dirt or debris on the scanner assembly that still needs to be cleaned off. To clean the scanning assembly, use a soft, lint-free cloth or any cloth that does not leave fibers and filtered, distilled, or bottled water (tap water may damage the printer). Be sure to turn the printer off and disconnect the power cord before proceeding. Lightly dampen the the cloth with the water and wipe away any visible dust from scanning assembly.
- For more information on cleaning the scanner glass, try visiting the HP user guide.
- If the lines occur from both the flatbed and automatic document feeder: Please proceed with the troubleshooting steps below to resolve this hardware issue.
Faulty Power Connection
Please plug your printer directly into a wall outlet. Power strips and surge protectors can cause HP printers to lack power and not perform properly. After plugging the power cord into the wall outlet, please test the Scan/Copy function again.
Hp Laserjet 200 Colormfp M276nw Ink
Should the issue persist, try resetting the power. Turn the printer on and while on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer for at least 30 seconds. After waiting, plug the power cord back into the printer, and it should turn back on by itself.
Printer Not Connecting to Wireless Networks or Devices
Your computer is not detecting your printer. You are having issues connecting your printer to a wifi connection.
Soft Reset is Due
Unplug the printer and Wi-Fi router if possible, wait 20 seconds, and plug the devices back in. Reconnect the printer to the internet once all devices turn back on.
Printer’s Wi-Fi is Off
Verify that your computer is connected to the printer and navigate the start menu of your computer until you find the page labeled Devices and Printers. Open the page and find the name of the printer you wish to turn online. Click on the word Offline and proceed to click on the Printer option within the pop-up tab. Uncheck the option labeled “Use Printer Offline.”
Wireless Printing is Not Supported
Various public wireless networks do not support wireless printing, such as some college campuses. Your printer must connect to the device via a USB cord or you must print using a different wireless network.
Printer Not Powering On
Printer won’t start up when power button is pressed. Printer display screen is off.
Power Cord is Not Connected to Outlet
Hp Laserjet Pro 200 Color Mfp M276nw Software For Mac Free
Make sure that the printer is plugged in to a working wall outlet.
Faulty Wall Outlet
If the printer is plugged in to a wall outlet but is still not powering on, make sure that the wall outlet is fully functioning. Test this by plugging in other devices to the outlet. If it is not working, try plugging in using a different wall outlet.
Faulty Power Button
Check to see if the power button clicks when pressed. If the button does not click, it is stuck and needs to be cleaned from the inside or possibly replaced. If it needs to replaced, you can see how to fix/replace the power button in the power button replacement guide.
Bad Quality or Empty Printed Documents
When trying to print, document is blurry, doesn’t display the proper colors, or doesn’t print at all.
Empty or Low Ink Cartridges
Hp Laserjet 200 Color Mfp Driver
If the printed documents are blank or display the wrong colors, it may be due to faulty ink cartridges. In order to replace the ink cartridges, open the front panel of the printer using the tabs on each side of the panel and pull out the tray handle that is facing you. Inside the tray contains your cartridges, remove and replace them but keep in mind that each color cartridge has a specific place in the tray and must be placed back in the correct position for proper printer function.
Loss of Power
If the printer shuts down while printing, check the power connection previously mentioned.