Network Speed Monitor 2.4.1
- Here we compare the best free and paid WiFi speed test apps for macOS and Windows on the market. The app runs on MacBook (macOS 10.10+) with a standard built-in wireless network adapter and is available through the Mac App Store. Pros and Cons. Easy-to-use interface 11 types of heatmaps. Test & improve WiFi network speed; Monitor Wi-Fi.
- Users love Watch Net Speed It is one of the best Internet Speed Meter for Mac. It stays on your menu bar. Track Network Speed right in the menu bar.
An advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning, and problem detection. Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides. It is equipped w.
Network Speed Monitor is a simple and easy-to-use application to display your current network speed in status bar, including the downloading and uploading data.
When your computer connects to the network, you can see your current network speed with Network Speed Monitor.
Network Speed Monitor is a handy application for you to monitor and record your income and outcome data and keep you alert about whatever is running in your computer.
- Put the status item in the leftmost place on the menu bar so that other status items will not fluctuate.
- Automatically show the speed between Mbps and Kbps.
- Click and choose to change the refresh interval from 1 second to 10 seconds.
- Opt to switch from Bits per second to Bytes per second.
- Check your real network speed to know whether it reaches to the speed which the network operators promise.
- Know whether there are some hidden applications are running to slow down your network than normal.
- Keep a track of your internet bandwidth usage so that you will know whether your internet stream go beyond the limit.
- Instead of having the up and downlink speeds side by side, you can select to put them one on top of the other.
- Instead of just one color, you can have the download as green and upload red.
- Add an up arrow and down arrow next to the numbers so you know which one is upstream and which downstream. You need select the menu item 'show the up and down arrow' first.
- Add a menu option to choose between mbit/s, kbit/s and auto.
What's New:Version 2.4
- update for Mojave
Mac Os Network Speed Monitor
- Title: Network Speed Monitor 2.4.1
- Developer: Fangcheng Yin
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 4.28 MB
- View in Mac App Store