You can also use this program to backup/restore all your important data, flash zips, set file permissions, push and pull files, install apps, generate logcats/bugreports, and much more. With the included file association options, you can perform tasks like flashing zips, installing apps, restoring android backup files, and flashing/booting img files with just a double click! The program includes a full featured interface for automating tasks in TWRP, enhanced restore features, an in-built auto-updater/notification system, ‘any build’ mode, advanced restore features,’NRT- Live Log’ for viewing the adb/fastboot cmds that are run in the background, quick tools utilities, and tools for taking screenshots/screen-recordings.
Method 1: Use Nexus Root Toolkit (Windows Only) If you're using a Windows PC, the easiest way to manually install updates on a Nexus device is to use a program called Nexus Root Toolkit. The utility was developed by Wugfresh to provide a nice, mouse-friendly interface for this whole process, and I've covered it with an in-depth guide in the past.
All the latest Android builds and Nexus devices are officially supported including the new Nexus 5, with full KitKat support. The program intelligently and selectively downloads the files it needs for your device and makes sure you are using the latest files available. The main changes in this release are enhancements to the screen recording feature, some added driver information, and extended support for all the latest KitKat builds
Supported Nexus devices:
- Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
- Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
- Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
- Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
- Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
- Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
- Nexus 4: LG Phone
- Nexus 5: LG Phone
- Nexus 5X: LG Phone
- Nexus 9: HTC Wifi Tablet
- Nexus 9: HTC LTE Tablet
- Nexus 6: Motorola Phone
- Nexus 6P: Huawei Phone
- Nexus Player: Google Device
- Extended support to the latest Marshmallow builds.
- Partial support for the latest N preview builds (automated root support still in progress).
- Support for TWRP’s new file naming/versioning convention.
- Support for SuperSU’s new file naming/versioning convention.
- Elimination of the depreciated Koush superuser as an option.
- Extended the default wait time for adb recovery device detection and retry detection.
- General optimizations, code improvements and bugfixes.
- Select the correct device and build (what you are currently running)
- Configure your drivers if you haven’t already using the driver guide (If you aren’t sure use Step 3 of the driver guide to test your drivers).
- If you need to, backup your important data.
- Unlock your device
- Root your device
- Learn more about each option by mousing over the control, dynamic tooltips will provide you more information, also each button displays a message about what it does first.
- So the best way to get familiar with the toolkit is simply to press the buttons and read what it says.
- Please read the FAQ's
Popular apps in For Developers
Nexus Root Toolkit latest version download free offline installer setup exe file for all windows 32 and 64 bit. Nexus Root Toolkit is a tool for rooting Nexus devices developed by Wugfresh. The application will automatically root and also unlock your devices in one click like Kingo Root. Nexus Root Toolkit offers intelligently and selectively downloads the files it needs for your device and makes sure you are using the latest files available. The tool can even auto detect your device and build. Nexus Root offers unique features such as: Grab Screenshot, Screen Record, Set/Check File Permissions, Sideload OTA Update zip, Flash zip files (Roms/Gapps/Etc), Tweak Display Density, Install APK, Push/Pull files to any device partition and more.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
File Name: Nexus Root Toolkit
The application support Nexus devices including: Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models, Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE, Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE, Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023, Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a, Nexus S: Korea, m200, Nexus S 4G: d720, Nexus 7: Asus Tablet, Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet, Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet, Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE, Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet, Nexus 4: LG Phone, Nexus 5: LG Phone, Nexus 5X: LG Phone, Nexus 9: HTC Wifi Tablet, Nexus 9: HTC LTE Tablet, Nexus 6: Motorola Phone, Nexus Player: Google Device, Nexus Pixel C: Google Tablet and more.
With Nexus Root Toolkit users will root and unlock Nexus devices with ease. You can Install correct ADB/Fastboot Drivers. You can also use this program to backup and restore all your important data, flash zips, set file permissions, push and pull files, install application. You can flash custom recovery with program (TWRP/CWM/Philz/Other). It also push or pull on-device hashcheck verification system to ensure complete operations.
When it comes to root and unlock Nexus Root Toolkit is most reliable and predictable piece of software. For rooting and unlocking your Nexus devices and tweaking the system portion nothing feels more convenient. Overall, this application definitely is very useful in looking through and modifying Nexus devices.
Features of Nexus Root Toolkit
- Install correct ADB or Fastboot Drivers
- Auto-detect device and build
- Unlock Bootloader
- Re-lock Bootloader
- Auto-download all required files with hash check verification
- Automatically root any build on all Nexus devices
- Flash Custom Recovery (TWRP/CWM/Philz/Other)
- Recover device from softbrick or bootlooped state
- Intelligent devices or bootlaoder variable checking to prevent flashing incompatible firmware
- Dual-mode ADB or Fastboot intelligent connectivity checking
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core Processor 3 Ghz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk: 1 Gb Hard Disk Space
- Video Graphics: Intel GMA Graphics or AMD equivalent
Nexus Toolkit Xda
We don’t provide any keygen, crack, patch or serial number in our site. Nexus Root Toolkit is licensed as freeware or free, for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restriction.