Download Q-See QC View PC for free at BrowserCam. DPSI published the Q-See QC View App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install Q-See QC View for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
Apr 23, 2019 File Name: Q-See QC View. App Version: 4.30.004. Update: 2019-04-23. How To Install Q-See QC View on Windows 10. To install Q-See QC View 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first.
Let's find out the prerequisites to install Q-See QC View on Windows PC or MAC computer without much delay.
Select an Android emulator: There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and there are more you can find from Google.
Compatibility: Before downloading them take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
For example, BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14), 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator which will work well with your PC's hardware/software.
How to Download and Install Q for PC or MAC:
- Open the emulator software from the start menu or desktop shortcut in your PC.
- Associate or set up your Google account with the emulator.
- You can either install the App from Google PlayStore inside the emulator or download Q APK file from the below link from our site and open the APK file with the emulator or drag the file into the emulator window to install Q-See QC View App for pc.
You can follow above instructions to install Q-See QC View for pc with any of the Android emulators out there.
Q-See QC View 4.30.003 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Q-See QC View for PC on below
Download Q-See QC View for PC
Q See Camera App
App Name: com.mm.android.direct.qseeplus
Publish Date: 2019-03-14
Requirement: Android 4.0.3+
Features and Detail of Q-See QC View
*Q-See’s QC View for Android smartphones puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. *
Designed to work with our QC-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously, or review video recorded on your DVR. QC View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera with finger gestures. You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QC View on your Android phone, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QC Series DVR only *
Here is the link to the new QC remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QC view application on Android Smartphones:
– Fix the push notifications.
How to install Q-See QC View for Windows 10
Q-see Qc View For Mac
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Q-See QC View.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Q-See QC View app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Q-See QC View icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Q See Apps For Pc
Please share your experience running Q-See QC View into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.