Feb 17, 2020 Seagate's Premium File Recovery Software is free currently by Martin Brinkmann on February 14, 2020 If you have talked to Seagate support recently, you may have received the tip that the company's premium file recovery software, called Seagate File Recovery Software Premium, is currently available free of charge.
- Seagate File Recovery Free Download
- Seagate File Recovery Tool
- Seagate File Recovery Software Mac Free
- Seagate File Recovery For Windows
- Seagate File Recovery Software Mac Torrent
- Seagate® Media Sync for Mac. Copy and synchronize your media files with your external drive. Seagate® Media Sync for Windows. Copy and synchronize your media files with your external drive. Current Dashboard users can effortlessly back up content as well as share and save media on social networks with legacy backup software.
- Seagate Premium File Recovery Software helps users recover files that have been deleted, re-formatted or corrupted because of a virus infection. These data loss situations are logical failures in.
Seagate is one of the most famous brands for hard drive or external disk. Its big storage is used for users to save multiple important documents, videos, photos, and other types of files. However, it still happens that all data just have gone or you deleted files accidentally and want to do Seagate file recovery on Mac or Windows PC. Actually, you can. Let me explain Seagate hard drive data recovery in detail.
First and for the most, you need to know that all data saved on the Seagate hard drive is still there. If you delete some files from it, these files are still there as well, but invisible. The theory is: the storage is fixed, and if you delete some files, they’re still there and invisible, waiting to be replaced by new data. In this case, if new data is not created after you losing files from the Seagate hard drive, then there is a chance for you to recover them. In summary, before you learn how to do Seagate hard drive recovery, stop using this drive right away.
How to Seagate Data Recovery for Windows or Mac
As I have mentioned all the lost or deleted files in Seagate disk or external hard drive are invisible. To Seagate file recovery for Mac/Windows, you need the help of iBeesoft Data Recovery, a professional Seagate hard drive data recovery software tool specially designed to recover files from built-in hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card and more. Here are some of its main features:
Your Safe & Effective Seagate File Recovery Software
Seagate File Recovery Free Download
- Restore more than 1000 file types, including videos, photos, images, documents and more from Seagate hard drive.
- Quick Scan mode scans for files quickly and Deep Scan mode is sector-by-sector analyzed to ensure a higher Seagate hard drive recovery rate.
- Supports file recovery from Seagate HDD or external hard drive. including data loss due to unintentional deletion, Seagate drive damaged, inaccessible, formatted, Diskpart, virus attack, and more.
- Fully compatible with macOS to recover deleted/lost files on Mac and Windows PC.
Actually, no matter for what reason you want to Seagate file recovery for Mac or Seagate recovery in Windows. if you can connect the Seagate HD with your computer and can detect it as an external hard drive, you can follow the guide below to learn the details for how to Seagate hard drive data recovery in Mac and Windows.
Steps to Get Your Lost Files Using Seagate Hard Drive Recovery Software
Click the download button to get the Seagate file recovery for Windows or Mac software. It’s fully compatible with all the OS. It’s a safe tool, feel free to download it and perform hard disk rescue.
Step 1. Choose File Types to Scan
Connect your Seagate hard drive with your PC, making sure it appears like a USB drive on your computer. Next, launch the Seagate data recovery software and select the file types you’re going to restore from the Seagate device. After then, click 'Start'.
Step 2. Choose Seagate Drive to Scan
In the next step, you can see all the partitions, external hard drives are listed. From the list, choose Seagate hard drive from which you want to recover data from, and click 'Scan'. It takes a while for the software to scan for the files you need from this hard drive. Be patient. The default scan mode is Quick Scan.
Step 3. Seagate File Recovery
After the Quick Scan, you can see all the complete files the Seagate disk recovery software has found for you. Filter out the needed files from the left side with file types and file extension. Preview the files and choose the need to save them to other drives.
By default, the used scan mode is Quick Scan. If you still can’t find the deleted or lost files from Seagate hard drive. I suggest you try the Deep Scan. The Seagate file recovery Mac or Windows program will scan files even with incomplete file properties for you. Longer means more files found. Try your luck.
Jun 19, 2020 • Filed to: Answer Hard Drive Problems • Proven solutions
Help! How do I recover data from my Seagate External Hard Drive!
As the biggest supplier of digital data storage in the world, Seagate devotes itself to make external hard drives that are high quality and high capacity for companies and ordinary people; many people choose this brand. However, the Seagate external hard drive owners also can't avoid a data loss disaster due to some reasons.
Can You Recover Files Deleted from External Hard Drive?
The files you think have been lost due to deletion or formatting are actually still somewhere on your Seagate external hard disk. Because the space that the files occupy is only marked as 'available to reuse' and the files become invisible. And thus, you're unable to access, edit, copy, and read the deleted data. When encountering this problem, what you should do first is to stop saving new data onto your disk, or the lost data will be overwritten. Then you can try restoring deleted files by yourself using professional Seagate recovery software, or getting hard disk data back by means of Seagate In-Lab Data Recovery Service.
How Much Does It Cost for Data Recovery?
Seagate In-Lab Data Recovery Service might be a nice option for some of those who lose important data from a Seagate hard drive. How much does Seagate charge for data recovery? The data recovery price can range from $499 to $2,000, and sometimes, it will be higher. The charge lies in different data loss circumstances. Besides, to recover data from Seagate external hard disk, you have to send the broken drive to the Seagate lab, pre-paying the shipping fees.
When it comes to a hard drive data recovery program, the average pricing plan for Windows users in the market is $50 and for Mac users, $100. Unlike the lab data recovery service, you can recover Seagate data on your own. Most of Seagate data recovery tools are intuitive and straightforward. A novice can perform the job and get the desired results with consummate ease.
Can data always be recovered? Unfortunately, no. No matter which way you choose, chances are that your data present on Seagate hard drive are gone forever, especially when you write new data on it. What we suggest is that you should do your best to retrieve the deleted or lost files if they are really important to you. Here are two Seagate external hard drive recovery solutions you can take yourself before spending a fortune and much effort in lab data recovery.
- Solution 1. Recoverit - #1 Seagate Data Recovery Software
- Solution 2. Fix Seagate External Hard Drive Errors
Solution 1. How to Restore Files from Seagate External Hard Drive
A piece professional and secure Seagate data recovery software can help you get lost data back more promptly and easily, for example, Recoverit Data Recovery Software. It is an effective and reliable external hard drive data recovery tool to help you to recover lost data from Seagate hard drive. No matter whether files are lost due to virus attack, formatting, corruption, deletion or some other reasons, this Seagate drive recovery software can help each of you retrieve them all quickly and safely.
Recoverit Features You Should Know
- The Seagate drive recovery software can recover more than 96% of lost data.
- The disk data recovery tool support the recovery of over 1000 types and formats of data.
- To recover files lost on Seagate drive, Recoverit needs deep scan the device on your computer.
- Recoverit Data Recovery enables the hidden files to be visible and accessible, even the RAW data.
Seagate File Recovery Tool
Video Tutorial: External Hard Drive Recovery Process
How to Restore Files from Seagate External Hard Drive
With Recoverit Seagate Recovery Software, you can rescue your Seagate hard drive data within 3 steps and minutes. However, it is a Desktop tool on your computer. So before the Seagate hard drive recovery, you need to connect the disk to your computer and make it detectable. Now, let's have a look at how Recoverit works to recover your data.
Select Seagate external hard drive
Scan Seagate hard drive
Preview and restore files from Seagate drive
To avoid lots of time being wasted, Recoverit will ask you to select a specific location where the data loss happens. To recover data from Seagate hard drive, you need to select the device and click 'Start' to go on.
Recoverit Seagate Recovery will immediately scan your hard drive deeply and thoroughly to dig out all the hidden data. Even though the data gets lost in a lost partition, the software can deal with them.
When the scan completes, all the recoverable files are listed in the scanning results by file type or file path. You can preview them one by one, select those you want to recover and click on the 'Recover' button to restore lost data.
Tips for Seagate Drive Data Recovery
- After the scanning ends, you can search file name or path in the search box to find a specific file. This can save you a lot of time during the Seagate external hard drive data recovery.
- When saving recovered files, remember to save them on your computer hard drive or another external device, but not the Seagate hard drive where you lost your data. Otherwise, you may overwrite the lost files.
Solution 2. How to Fix and Recover Seagate External Hard Drive
Sometimes, you might find the data are locked in the Seagate drive due to the hard disk errors, like external hard drive not detecting, not recognized, not showing up, and anything else. To restore and access the files, you can fix Seagate hard drive. It is likely that an incompatible or bad USB port cause some hard drive problems. So the primary solution would be trying another USB cable, port and even computer. If it is not workable, don't worry. Here are 2 ways to help you.
Seagate File Recovery Software Mac Free
Fix 1 Change the Drive Letter
When you find the Seagate hard drive not showing in your File Explorer or Disk Management, you can try changing Seagate drive letter to make it show up on your computer.
- Right click the Windows logo and click 'Disk Management' to open it.
- Locate and right click your Seagate external hard drive. You should confirm the original drive letter of the Seagate device.
- Click 'Change Drive Letter and Paths...'. On the next two pop-up windows, choose 'Change...' and click the drop-down arrow.
- Select a letter you like to reassign a new letter to the Seagate drive. The new letter should be unique on your computer.
- Click 'OK' > 'Yes' and mark the Partition as Active.
Seagate File Recovery For Windows
Finally, to make the external drive show up, you need to restart the computer. Oftentimes, you'll find the Seagate drive recognized and the stored data accessible.
Fix 2 Reinstall USB Controllers
Seagate File Recovery Software Mac Torrent
- Right click the Windows logo and click 'Device Manager' to open it.
- Click the right arrow to expand 'Universal Serial Bus controllers'.
- Find and right click 'USB Root Hub'. Click 'Properties' > 'Power Management'.
- 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' is ticked by default. Uncheck it.
- If there are multiple tags named 'USB Root Hub', repeat the above steps and reboot the computer.
To Wrap Up
After the operations, your computer can usually read the Seagate external hard drive and show you the hidden data. If all the two Seagate hard drive fixes can't help you restore files, please resort to Recoverit Data Recovery. It should be a complete and ultimate solution for each of you, even a novice. Download it and recover data from external hard drive not detected in no time.
What's Wrong with Drive
- Recover Your Drive
- Fix Your Drive
- Format/Wipe Drive
- Know Your Drive